All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe day has been named and the preparations are underway. This great book, packed with invaluable tips, will help to make the biggest day of most people's lives successful and memorable - for the right reasons! Jill Hassall's wedding tips and advice will help.
- Author BiographyJill and her husband Colin started their wedding car business in Plymouth in 1996 with gorgeous vintage ivory cars. The business was a great success and since then, she has been to hundreds of weddings of all types, and in all sorts of venues.Until then her main job had been teaching English, usually to adults, and she still runs some short courses and marks what seems like mountains of exam papers every year! In addition, she writes children's books and short stories for women's magazines.In her spare time, she enjoys walking in the glorious Devon countryside.
- Author(s)Jill Hassall
- PublisherSteve Brookes Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationStratford-upon-Avon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Greatest in the World Limited
- Out-of-print date27/05/2010
- Content Note30ill.
- Weight340 g
- Width131 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith ribbon marker(s)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.