All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionPopular selection of 100 practice problems - with hints and solutions - for students preparing for undergraduate-level math competitions. Subjects range from multivariate integration to finite series to infinite sums and classical analysis. Includes questions drawn from geometry, group theory, and linear algebra, plus brainteasers dealing with real numbers, differential equations, integrals, polymials, sets, and more.
- Author(s)Kenneth Hardy
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/1997
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date15/08/2012
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.