All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe greening of business has become one of the dominant commercial issues of recent years, with eco-friendly mission statements proliferating and everyone aware of the urgent need to reduce their impact on the environment. Written by experts in the field, this is the first guide to putting ecofriendly policies into action in the print industry. Immediately useful to everyone from publishers, editors and designers to production directors, print buyers and printers themselves, it supplies you with the information and tools you need to make sure that your creative and print process has a minimal negative impact on the world around us. It will also show you how to take advantage of these changes to actively grow your business.
- Author(s)Adrian Bullock,Meredith Walsh
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/06/2016
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps
- Weight690 g
- Width183 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.