All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmentally friendly practices are crucial to the mission of museums, which, as houses of preservation, are uniquely suited to modeling green behavior and sustainability. The Green Museum remains the leading handbook for museums seeking to learn ways to implement environmentally sustainable practices at their institutions, whether they are planning new construction or want to find out how to green their day-to-day operations. As environmental sustainability becomes the rule rather than the exception for businesses of all kinds, this new edition features updated standards, techniques, and information as well as new case studies.
- Author BiographySarah Brophy, LEED AP EBOM, is principal at bMuse: Sustainable Museums, a consultancy providing Integrated sustainability services including: fund-raising support; green team management; sustainability audits; operational enhancements; and strategy, for museums and cultural nonprofits. Elizabeth Wylie LEED AP BD+C is trained as an art historian and spent 20 years in the museum field as a curator and director and more recently was engaged in business development for architects. She is principal at WYLIE projects, a consultancy providing strategy, marketing, development, and sustainability planning for museum, cultural and preservation organizations and for the A/E/C industry.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wylie,Sarah S. Brophy
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.