All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaise a Glass to Your Health! Dark, leafy greens contain an astonishing abundance of nurients, with enzymes, antioxidants, and minerals that hold extraordinary benefits for our mind and body. In The Green Smoothie Prescription, raw food pioneer and international bestselling author of Green for Life Victoria Boutenko provides a comprehensive guide to the healing capabilities of green smoothies. This easy-to-use and information-packed book features over 150 delicious recipes and an A-to-Z list of the most effective nutrients in battling everything from mir colds and aches and pains to chronic conditions and weight loss. These unique smoothies are the easiest, fastest, and most delicious way to consume the amount of greens necessary to achieve and sustain total health. FEATURING SMOOTHIES FOR: Beautiful Skin * Colds & Flus * Stress Reduction * Detox & Cleanses * Weight Loss
- Author BiographyVictoria Boutenko is an author, teacher, inventor, researcher, artist, and mother of three. She teaches classes on healthy living and raw food all over the world, and her books include 12 Steps to Raw Foods, Green Smoothie Revolution, Raw Family Signature Dishes, and the award-winning international bestseller Green for Life. Born in Russia, she lives in Ashland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Victoria Boutenko
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight155 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.64Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.