Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by young people, with over 70 mouth-watering recipes - recipes that won't cost the earth. Read this book if you want to care about what you eat - and where it comes from. Find out: What is Freeganism? What's a Flexitarian? Are food additives bad? Is fair trade good? Are supermarkets unavoid-able? Has your lunch flown too many air miles? Organic or t? Top tips: Party? How to cook great food to impress your mates. Munchies? How to fill up fast on tasty snacks. Dinner with friends? How to cook up a feast - from leftovers. Late night? Feeling rough? Why t try a sensational smoothie? The perfect gift for young people learning to cook, for students on a budget and for all those interested in pursuing an eco-friendly lifestyle.
- Author BiographyOver 70 recipes contributed by young people from around the world. Also involved in the project: Jamie Oliver's The Fifteen Foundation, Acornhouse Restaurant, Heatham House Cafe, Kneller Cafe and various schools, colleges, youth groups and individual teenagers. The Editor: Laurane Marchive came to Aurora Metro on a student placement from her University in France. She was immediately roped into organising the Green Teen Cookbook and then spent six months cooking and testing all the recipes that were submitted for the project. She studied Political Science and French Literature and has also worked as a journalist and translator.
- PrizesShortlisted for People's Book Prize: Non-Fiction 2012.
- PublisherAurora Metro Publications
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurora Metro Publications
- Content Notecolour photos & illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCheryl Robson,Laurane Marchive
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.