Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.99+ AU $11.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by moggybear
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionJudy Davie The Food Coach believes that, in an era of expensive health food 'product' and complex but highly restrictive diets, the best approach to weight loss and better health is relatively simple and based on readily available ingredients with an emphasis of fresh produce. Vegetables and fruit are the lowest calorie and highest nutrient options around. If eaten seasonally and prepared well, they are also cheap and delicious. Boosting a meal with vegies makes us feel fuller and diminishes our desire for unhealthy foods. The Greengrocer's Diet is a complete seasonal-based eating program that promotes long-term weight loss and good health. The diet is based on seasonally available ingredients and draws from all the major food groups - meat and fish, grains, dairy, and of course fresh fruit and vegetables. Stick to the portions and you will lose weight; increase the portions slightly and it's suitable for the whole family. The book includes over 220 delicious recipes all beautifully photographed, seasonal lists, meal plans, nutritional guidelines for every dish and clear, safe advice on occasional fasting. Also included are the success stories of The Greengrocer's Diet participants, some of whom have lost up to 32 kilograms. Other benefits of the diet include lowered blood pressure, improved digestion, better sleep, improved skin and hair quality and big increases in energy levels. Practical and delicious, this is a diet that will help you lose weight safely and over the long term, will steer you towards a way of eating you and your family will benefit from forever.
- Author BiographyJudy Davie has studied psychology and food-as-medicine cooking. In 2001 she identified a gap in the market beyond what was offered by nutritionists and dietitians and so she founded The Food Coach (www.thefoodcoach.com.au). Judy holds a certificate in Nutritional and Environmental medicine. She is also a food writer, columnist and video presenter.
- Author(s)Judy Davie
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight1025 g
- Width212 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mitchels8108 Apr, 2015by
Wholesome goodness and a life lesson!
It's a great book for wholesome food lovers, you won't regret it! It also shows you a way of living as opposed to just simple recipes, it teaches you how you can live better by eating simply the freshest ingredients and no fuss in the kitchen!