Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Greening of Pentagon Brownfields, Kenneth N. Hansen explores how states and localities have increased their institutional capacities to deal with the unanticipated consequences of federal downsizing and pollution at military bases in the 1990s. His rigorous methodology-including analysis of personal interviews, comparative case studies, government documents, base conversion surveys, and data from the Congressional Budget Office-makes this project both a useful model for other research studies and an indispensable contemporary history.
- Author BiographyKenneth N. Hansen is assistant professor of political science at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
- Author(s)Kenneth N. Hansen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.