All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greenland Mineral Resources Act - the Law and Practice of Oil, Gas and Mining in Greenland provides an overview of the law and practice of resource exploitation in Greenland with comments to the provisions of Greenland's Mineral Resources Act. It addresses all relevant issues in this dynamic area, such as licensing procedures, permits, exploration and exploitation, health and safety, and environment.
- Author(s)Bo Sandroos
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight368 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.