The Grilling Book: The Definitive Guide from Bon Appetit by Adam Rapoport (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.20+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionNo one anticipates summertime cooking more eagerly than the grilling enthusiasts at Bon Appetit. The glowing embers, the sizzle of a well-marbled rib eye as it hits a hot grill, the bracing slaws and perfectly charred kernels of sweet corn-Bon Appetit has always brought the delicious alchemy of grilling to life in the pages of the magazine.Now home cooks will discover their ideal grilling companion and coach in The Bon Appetit Guide to Grilling. Offering more than 300 fool proof recipes, dozens of luscious full-colour photographs, crystal clear illustrations, and plenty of plainspoken, here's-how-to-do-it guidelines, The Bon Appetit Guide to Grilling welcomes you to everything that is sensational (and sensationally simple) about grilling. Here are thick, juicy steaks that need more than salt and freshly cracked pepper to create an unforgettable meal; baby back ribs rendered succulent and fall-apart tender with flavour-rich rubs and a shellacking of barbecue sauce (plus the secret cheat method that makes them ridiculously easy to prepare); moist fish, seasoned and grilled quickly over a hot fire; irresistible grilled flatbreads, crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, creating the perfect canvas for every topping you crave. Not to mention the salads, slaws, sides, and drinks that complete the perfect grilled meal. Whether you've been grilling for years or have never bought a bag of charcoal in your life, The Bon Appetit Guide to Grilling is the only book you'll need in your backyard this summer-or any summer.
- Author BiographyAdam Rapoport is Editor-in-Chief of Bon Appetit magazine and its website bonappetit.com. Before coming to Bon Appetit, he was GQ's Style Editor, where he covered food, travel, fashion, design, film, and music. He edited the restaurant section at Time Out New York for three years and worked as an editor and writer for the James Beard Foundation's publications office. Rapoport is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley and currently lives in Manhattan with his wife and their son.
- Author(s)Adam Rapoport
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/01/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight1774 g
- Width220 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.