All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionManifesting is a highly popular topic and it has been explored in numerous books. This is the first book to look at the power of group manifesting. Four unique authors combine their individuality to create [i]The GROUP[/i]. Meeting regularly and encouraging dreams and accomplishments, any group of people can exponentially increase their success and happiness. Learn how to create a written plan of action with ideas and tools to achieve goals (personal, business, family) through highly readable stories and experiences shared by the authors. Be inspired to follow through on action plans when your GROUP brings accountability into your life. Empowerment is a key component of the technique taught on the pages of this book. Trust is vital to the success of [i]The GROUP[/i] and when combined with the energy created, the discoveries and dreams revealed provide an opportunity for powerful change (individually and within the group). For people who truly want to experience understanding, support and actualization, [i]The GROUP[/i] will open readers up to the life they want.
- Author BiographyRebecca Carswell is a skydiving clinical hypnotherapist, author, speaker and trainer to businesses on communications. Mirja Heide is certified in environmental studies, started a trading company focused on Africa, is a translator and runs a computer consulting company. Tiffany Kaharick is a respiratory therapist and licensed massage therapist. Amy Mead has a graphic design background and runs an advertising agency.
- Author(s)Amy Mead,Mirja Heide,Rebecca Carswel,Tiffany Kaharick
- PublisherDC Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSanford, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Press
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.