All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionMost businesses are run by owners who love what they do, only to find it soon becomes a millstone around their neck. Running their business just isn't fun anymore: a chore, t a pleasure; stressful, instead of fun; standing still treading water, instead of growing income and profit. They're desperate to get out of the rut, increase sales to customers, grow profits, reduce their stress levels and get their life back. 'The Grown-Up Business' is a step-by-step program for business owners to help them build rhythm, consistency and momentum in their company. It introduces the reader to the Grown-Up Business Model, a route map to prosperous and sustainable growth. The chapters describe what needs to be done at each stage of growth. It details the What and Why, shows through case studies and examples the Why, and concludes with detailed, structured and tested How to's. Too many business owners are overworked, stressed, lost, confused, lonely or just plain exhausted! 'The Grown-Up Business' sets out a clear pathway for them to rediscover the passion, fun and profit within their business, and how to get their life back.
- Author BiographyShirley Mansfield is an author, a high growth business coach, trainer and has a formidable reputation for being a master problem solver for businesses. Shirley understands fully that owning and running a business can be a lonely place, however supportive your family might be. In the same way that sportsmen and women have coaches to help them to perform to the best of their ability, why shouldn't every business owner have access to an expert business coach to help them grow. Since setting up her own coaching practice CoachSME in Kent 25 year ago, she has helped business of all sizes achieve their true potential by helping them to overcome all the obstacles in their path. In her new book 'The Grown Up Business', Shirley helps businesses truly come of age, build on their initial enthusiasm and put down those firm foundations necessary for sustain growth.
- Author(s)Shirley Mansfield
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.