All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Growth of Chinese Electronics Firms outlines the way firms grow in China at an organizational level. Kimura uses China's electronics industry as a case study for measuring techlogy-fuelled growth and provides a way to understand diversified the growth process systematically.
- Author BiographyKoichiro Kimura is Associate Senior Research Fellow at the Inter-disciplinary Studies Center, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan.
- Author(s)Koichiro Kimura
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight256 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.