Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the summer of 1961, and Jim Sandy is the new guide at Rhodes Castle, the great ancestral home and seat of the ble Dalmane family, hereditary of St. Helens. Jim, who came down to Dorset from the town of Cockermouth in the English Lake District, loves Rhodes Castle and the countryside of Dorset, and also loves his work as a guide to the visitors of the castle. But he has one problem. His friendship with Lady Susan Dalmane has become very intimate. In the end, their love for each other leads them into an unwise situation, which spells disaster for Jim.
- Author(s)Patrick Wetenhall
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.