Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionHaving sold millions of dollars of fine art in a career spanning over 30 years, veteran art consultant Harry Israel lays out in simple, easy to follow steps, a basic plan to become a professional artist. From the vice who is just starting out, to the experienced artist that wants to take his career up to the next level; you will find this to be an indispensable guide. You will learn how to: Develop a presentation package of your art. Retail price your art. Investigate the potential market for your art. Gain entry into high-end galleries. Develope a stable of fine art galleries to represent your art. This guide will move you from a recreational pastime, to supporting yourself as a working artist. This guide will help you derive a decent income, doing what you love doing best. This guide will give you the opportunity to realize your vision, and share it with the public.
- Author(s)Harry Israel
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.