All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionMary Taylor Young's latest field guide will help you discover and learn more about Colorado's native mammals. Covering 128 species, this guide explores mammals through detailed descriptions, full-color photographs, and informative sidebars. Also includes range maps, species' descriptions, a checklist, and a glossary. Outdoor enthusiasts and armchair naturalists will be delighted with this guide. Award-winning nature writer Mary Taylor Young's love of wild things led to a degree in zoology and a life devoted to nature and the environment. She has written nine books, including The Guide to Colorado Reptiles and Amphibians. Taylor Young lives in Castle Rock, Colorado.
- Author BiographyAward-winning nature writer Mary Taylor Young spent her childhood summers roaming the Colorado Rockies from her grandparents' cabin in Estes Park. Her love of wild things and the outdoors led to a degree in zoology from Colorada State University and a life devoted to nature and the environment. Her nine books range from Land of Grass and Sky: A Naturalist's Prairie Journey , a story of spiritual growth inspired by the landscape of the High Plains, to the Watchable Birds book series. Mary's Words on Birds column appeared in the Rocky Mountain News from 1993 until 2009. She has published hundreds of articles in periodicals such as Ladies Home Journal, Outside, and Wildlife Conservation. Mary has written extensively for the US Fish and Wildlife Service, US Forest Service, Colorado Division of Wildlife and Utah Division of Wildlife Resources. Many Coloradans know Mary from the quarterly publication Colorado's Wildlife Company . Mary writes from her home in Castle Rock, Colorado, where she lives with her husband, daughter, two dogs, and many wild neighbors.
- Author(s)Mary Taylor Young
- PublisherFulcrum Inc.,US
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationGolden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFulcrum Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date18/01/2016
- Content Note128 color photographs
- Weight557 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.