All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionPassionate about sustainable development? Introducing the world's first guide to electric cars! In the first edition of what promises to be the new bestseller in the world of cars, our authors explain the latest on electric vehicles. Speaking to amateurs and more seasoned enthusiasts alike, our two experts answer all your questions: how do you recharge and service an electric vehicle? Are electric cars built for North American winters? Can you even drive on electricity every day of the week? Do you really save money when you go electric? Do electric vehicles have the speed you need? Would a hydrogen car be a wiser choice? Are the batteries in electric cars harmful to the environment--are they dangerous like the oil companies say? Does the government chip in when you buy an electric vehicle? Jacques Duval and Daniel Breton have tested over 70 different models that are on the market w or will be in a matter of months. They get down to the nitty-gritty with in-depth commentary from page one. Learn all there is to kw about tech features, pricing, energy consumption stats, greenhouse gas emissions and pollutants. Just fifteen years ago, electric cars were a velty--w, they're becoming increasingly central to the automobile industry. Soon, the entire world will turn to this eco-friendly mode of transportation!
- Author BiographyRacecar driver and car columnist <b>Jacques Duval</b> is Quebec's top auto expert. After a series of radio and TV hosting gigs, he started up <i>The Car Guide</i> in 1967. He's taken home some one hundred trophies driving in races like the 24 Hours of Daytona (GT category), the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres and the Championnat du Quebec. He was inducted to Canada's Sports Hall of Fame for his illustrious career and his contribution to popularizing motorsports in Canada. Energy, environment and transportation electrification consultant <b>Daniel Breton</b> held important political portfolios in the Quebec Government, including Sustainable Development, Environment, Wildlife and Parks Minister and Parliamentary Appointee responsible for the government's transportation electrification strategy. Since co-founding the Green Party of Quebec in 2001, Breton has become an expert in the field of transportation electrification. Having studied hybrid and electric automobiles for the last 15 years, he was the first to write specifically about eco-friendly cars and transportation in North America.
- Author(s)Daniel Breton,Jacques Duval
- PublisherJuniper Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJuniper Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.