All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis compact, heavily-illustrated guide makes it a snap to identify period styles from the 17th century to the present day. The Guide to Period Styles for Interiors, Second Edition is a comprehensive reference that combines depth of content with ease of use. Including examples and analysis on 17th-century Louis XIV through 20th-century Late Modern and each style in between, this new edition is also updated with the latest trends of the 21st century, including computer design, sustainable design, and modern office design. New sidebars interspersed throughout the book offer glimpses into historic design styles from around the globe. Each style section ends with a summary of key characteristics, major designers, and iconic fabrics. This book is an indispensable tool for identifying the trends throughout the history of interior design.
- Author BiographyJudith Gura is a Professor at New York School of Interior Design, USA.
- Author(s)Judith Gura
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Note300 color and 50 bw illus
- Weight1293 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.