The Guide to Social Media Images for Business: How to Produce Photos, Pictures, by Andrew Macarthy (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.28Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionFROM THE AUTHOR OF THE #1 AMAZON WEB MARKETING BESTSELLER, 500 SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TIPS...Are you maximizing the potential of images on social media? Captivating, quality images are w a necessity for brands who want to succeed in the ultra-competitive environment of social marketing, but thousands continue to get them all wrong. Poor images don't just reflect badly on your business, but mean precious opportunities to engage and connect with customers go astray every single day.In The Guide Social Media Images for Business, you will discover quick and easy ways to create powerful images of all kinds - photos, graphics, animated GIFs, memes, and more - and how best to optimize their use across the most popular social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+.The Guide Social Media Images for Business will show you how to produce visual content that will stand out from the crowd, that that your fans will love, and that will boost your overall social media marketing strategy in order to increase engagement and drive sales.Everything you need to fire up a strong visual strategyYou will learn: Why Quality Images So Crucial to Brands on Social Media4 Ways to Prepare Your Brand to Create Stunning Social Media ImagesThe 10 Key Principles of Successful Social Media Image5 Ways to Brand Your Images on Social MediaPhotos on Social Media: How to Snap Super Shots Every Time7 Types of Photographs that Your Social Media Fans Will Love10 Places to Find Totally Free, High Quality Photos to Use on Social MediaGraphics on Social Media: Ideas Your Audience Will Love5 Easy Ways to Create Irresistible Photos and Graphics for Social MediaInfographics on Social Media: How to Create Irresistible Visualisations for Ideas and Data4 Easy and Free Ways to Create Infographics for Social MediaAnimated GIFs on Social Media: Best Practices and Strategies for Success4 Easy Ways to Find And Create Animated GIFS For Social MediaMemes on Social Media: Best Practices and Strategies for Success2 Quick and Easy Ways to Create Memes for Social MediaPresentations on Social Media: Best Practices and Strategies for Success7 Ways to Build and Optimize Presentations for Social MediaStatistics, Case Studies, and Best Practices for Images on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+Legal Considerations for Using Images on Social MediaBonus! Over 100 totally FREE images to download, edit, and useGet access to an exclusive gallery of high resolution photos, snapped by the author, to use within your social media strategy.Ready to Kick Start Your Social Media Image Marketing?Images are the most popular content type on social networks, both for posting and sharing. When you consider that the human brain processes visuals 60,000 faster than text and images are the way we all make sense of the world, their importance in social media marketing cant be understated. Get ahead of the competition and start making the very most of everything that top quality social media images can do for your business. Scroll up and click Add to Cart to get started!
- Author(s)Andrew Macarthy
- Date of Publication02/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.