Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe term Circular Ecomy is becoming familiar to an increasing number of businesses. It expresses an aspiration to get more value from resources and waste less, especially as resources come under a variety of pressures - price-driven, political and environmental. Delivering the circular ecomy can bring direct costs savings to businesses, reduce risk and offer reputational advantages, and can therefore be a market differentiator - but working out what counts as circular activity for an individual business, as against the entire ecomy or individual products, is t straightforward. This guide to the circular ecomy gives examples of what this new business model looks like in practice, and showcases businesses opportunities around circular activity. It also: explores the debate around circular ecomy metrics and indicators and helps you assess your current level of circularity, set priorities and measure success; equips readers to make the links between their own company's initiatives and those of others, making those activities count by influencing actors across the supply chain; outlines the conditions that have enabled other companies to change the system in which they operate. Finally, this expert short work sets the circular ecomy in a political and business context, so you understand where it has come from and where it is going.
- Author BiographyDUSTIN BENTON joined Green Alliance in 2011 and runs the Low Carbon Energy and Resource Stewardship themes. JONNY HAZELL joined Green Alliance to support the Resource Stewardship theme. JULIE HILL is Associate of Green Alliance.
- Author(s)Dustin Benton,Jonny Hazell,Julie Hill
- PublisherDo Sustainability
- Date of Publication10/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDo Sustainability
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.