All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Guild Handbook of Scientific Illustration, Second Edition Sponsored by the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators and written by top illustrators, scientists, and industry experts, The Guild Handbook of Scientific Illustration, Second Edition is an indispensable reference guide for anyone who produces, assigns, or simply appreciates scientific illustration. Offering broad coverage and more than 620 outstanding illustrations, this new edition offers up-to-date coverage on all aspects of this specialized field, from illustrating molecules and 3D modeling to important material and advice on copyright and contractual concerns, as well as establishing a freelance business. With step-by-step instructions, in-depth coverage of illustrative techniques and related tools, and helpful advice on the day-to-day business of scientific illustrating, it is easy to see why scientific illustrators refer to this book as their bible.
- Author BiographyELAINE R. S. HODGES worked as a scientific illustrator in the Department of Entomology at the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History. After entering the field of scientific illustration at the Smithsonian in 1965, she helped found the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, serving as its first newsletter editor and later as vice president and president. She has also lectured, taught, and written extensively in the field.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notebibliography, indexes
- Weight1870 g
- Width219 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byElaine R. S. Hodges
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.