All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionExciting About Pets books on our best friends, adapted for Australian conditions under the general editorship of well-kwn author and veterinarian Eric Allan, published by Landmark Press. Typical contents: Chapters on buying, housing, care, feeding, health, and breeding as well as a section with useful addresses of clubs and websites. Key features of the series: * Most affordable books * Packed with hands-on information * Well written by experts * Easy to understand language * Full-colour original photography * Between 70 and 110 photos * All one needs to kw to be able to care for one's pet * Trusted authors, veterinary consultants, breed and species experts * Appropriate for first pet owners * Detailed information of interest to pet professionals * Includes useful addresses, veterinary data, and breed standards Many more titles are in preparation in this bestselling series.
- PublisherLandmark Education Supplies Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleAbout Pets
- Place of PublicationDrouin, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLandmark Education Supplies Pty Ltd
- Content Notecol. photographs
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.