All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionA young Scottish lass encounters an old crone in the keep of an ancient castle who tells her about a terrible family curse that could affect both her life and that of her unborn baby. But is the old woman who she purports to be? And does she even really exist when body else can see her? Discovering the crone's true identity and breaking the curse is the only way to save her baby... so how can she do it?
- Author BiographyDawn Alexandra DeRobertis was born in San Antonio, Texas, and raised in Castroville, Texas. She has been living in England, where some of her family were born, since 1999. Being in the UK has enabled her exposure to Britain's rich and marvelous spiritual community, which led her to begin with ghosthunting and then later investigating other paranormal phenomena; indeed, it is entirely possible that The Guise o' Auld Annag McBain is the result of a profound automatic writing experience, as it was not premeditated and was completed in an unbelievably-short period of time, in the style of one of her favorite authors, Robert Louis Stevenson (creator of Jekyll and Hyde, among many other works). Ms. DeRobertis has been disabled for several years now and has a Canine Partner disability aid dog. So profound an effect has her Canine Partner had on her life that she currently dedicates most of her time and energy to raising money for the charity as well as writing more poetry and working on a novel; it is to Canine Partners that she will be donating all the royalties of The Guise o' Auld Annag McBain, in the certain knowledge that, like herself, anyone can become disabled at any time. These dogs change lives, and like many other fundraisers for the charity, she believes those that were born with disabilities, as well as those who risk life and limb in the service of their country, should have access to such an assistance dog to enhance their own lives in the same way that the quality of her own has been much improved since she acquired the services of her own dog. Ms. DeRobertis is also a mother of two grown sons, a Reiki practitioner, a hypnotherapist, a spiritualist and a Buddhist.
- Author(s)MS Dawn Alexandra Derobertis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.