All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic, ever essential guide to the AR-15! Author and gunsmith Patrick Sweeney takes an inside look at the ubiquitous AR-15 in this first book in the series that is still a must-read on the AR-15, one of the most versatile rifles in the world. The Gun Digest Book of the AR-15 tackles ARs for military and police operations to long-range target competitions. * AR-15 reviews of popular models * AR-15 stocks and accessories * Ammo choices for your AR * Custom ARs and aftermarket parts * AR-15 optics and mags In Gun Digest Book of the AR-15 learn everything you need to kw about the AR-15 operating system and how to upgrade, maintain and customize yours. If there is something you want to kw about the AR-15, you will find it here.
- Author BiographyPatrick Sweeney is a certified master gunsmith, film consultant, certified armorer instructor for police departments nationwide, author of many of Gun Digest Books' best-selling titles, and Handguns Editor for America's largest general-circulation shooting magazine, Guns & Ammo.
- Author(s)Patrick Sweeney
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.