All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionPractical advice on how to handle more than 180 first-aid situations involving dogs How to perform basic veterinary care without a specialized kit A guide to preventative health care issues and common emergencies and written for the layman, Gundog Veterinary Bible uses straightforward advice to highlight what should be done in emergencies and how to go about it. Topics covered include heavy bleeding, broken legs, snake bites, and consumption of poisous plants. Author and veterinarian Harvey Carruthers shows the dog owner how to improvise and presents the latest veterinary advice in a practical, ready-to-use manner. If followed properly, this is advice that could save a dog's life.
- Author BiographyHarvey Carruthers is a veterinary surgeon with 20 years experience working with dogs, horses, and pets. His background includes assisting the military with their dogs and guard dogs, caring for guide dogs, and working with gundogs. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Harvey Carruthers
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight885 g
- Width150 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.