All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on the daily personal application of spiritual ideas, this text consists of excerpts and aphorisms from a working fourth way group in Oslo, Norway. The content is directed towards both readers who are already involved in fourth way practices and also those readers who are working in other spiritual realms such as meditation, Zen, or Sufism.
- Author BiographyTerje Tonne has been trained as a conservator at the Kent and McMint Fine Art Restorers in London, and has owned a restoration studio for 30 years. He also leads a group based on the ideas of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky in Oslo.
- Author(s)Terje Tonne
- PublisherGateways Books & Tapes,US
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNevada City, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGateways Books & Tapes,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.