All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionTHE GUY AT THE BAR. His story goes well beyond the beer in front of him and the game on television. He has years of bumps, bruises, and scars from life's left and right fist. He's been tossed around, kcked down, and beat up. His story is t unique. It's all of our stories. It's the story of the human condition. At some point in life we've all been The Guy at the Bar-a little roughed up and broken, but presenting ourselves to the world with a beer in hand and smile on our face.
- Author BiographyAdam Griffin is a personal development writer and author. His writing has been featured on Men's Journal, INC.com, The Huffington Post, Men's Fitness and more. Adam is the founder of Better Than Yesterday Publishing and calls Kansas City and Colorado home with his wife, Emily, and their daughter, Berkley.
- Author(s)Adam Griffin
- PublisherBetter Than Yesterday Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetter Than Yesterday Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.