All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $29.85Free postage
- AU $38.49Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of H. P. Lovecraft's work contains 71 stories by the master of weird fantasy and strange horror fiction. The stories include well-kwn gems such as 'The Call of Cthulhu', 'The Dunwich Horror' and 'The Case of Charles Dexter Ward' as well as lesser kwn works. The stories are in chrological order, thus allowing the reader to explore how Lovecraft's work developed over the course of his writing career. It is the perfect introduction to the work of a writer who has influenced countless authors who have followed in his wake, such as Stephen King.
- Author BiographyH. P. Lovecraft was born in Providence, Rhode Island, in the US in 1890. Influenced by various literary interests, first in the <em>Tales of Arabian Nights</em>, then Greek mythology and also gothic tales told to him by his grandfather, Lovecraft mixed these together with an interest in science and gave voice to his ideas in a series of dark tales of fantasy and horror. He suffered from ill health, at one point having a nervous breakdown, and he was unable to attend university, which was a huge disappointment to him. He died in 1937, but his legacy lives on in a body of work that has inspired countless films, TV series, board games and toys, as well as many other writers.
- Author(s)H P Lovecraft
- PublisherArcturus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcturus Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.