All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Boswell brings his vast experience as a teacher, writer and reader, as well as his keen critical eye, to bear on craft issues facing literary writers, using examples from masters such as Leo Tolstoy, Flannery O'Conr and Alice Munro to punctuate this sparkling collection of essays. Boswell also candidly shares the experiences that have shaped his writing life and imaginative process, including the story of a boyhood adventure which taught him how important it is for writers to embrace the half-kwn world' of fiction, where surprise and meaning converge.'
- Author BiographyRobert Boswell is the author of five novels, most recently Century's Son. He teaches creative writing at New Mexico State University, the University of Houston, and in the Warren Wilson MFA Program.
- Author(s)Robert Boswell
- PublisherGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/02/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Weight253 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.