Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionMarried to a successful businessman, with a large house, a four-year-old daughter and ather baby on the way, Sappho lives an enviable life. Yet a chance glimpse of a face from her past sends her reeling, uncovering potent memories she has never been able to share with anyone, and threatening her perfect life completely. Suddenly unable to care for her family, she begins a desperate search for the person she once fled from, and whose reappearance has had such an effect on her. Spanning three generations from 1970s Athens to present-day London, The Half-Kwn Life is a moving and intelligent story of the bonds that stay with us, matter how drastically our lives may change.
- Author BiographySimonetta Wenkert was born in London and has lived in Athens, Rome and Jerusalem. She has worked as a teacher and a translator of film scripts. She currently lives in Queen's Park, London, where she owns and runs Ida, an Italian restaurant, with her husband. This is Simonetta's second novel.
- Author(s)Simonetta Wenkert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.