Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA halogen oven cooks food almost as quickly as a microwave oven but with the added bonus of browning and crisping the food like a conventional oven. Find out how the halogen oven can become an indispensable item of equipment in your kitchen with Norma Miller's comprehensive guide. Choose the right halogen oven for your needs. Maximize the benefits of using the halogen oven. Adapt your own recipes to the halogen oven. This book contains 150 tasty recipes, all personally tried and tested in the latest halogen ovens by Norma Miller. All the traditional favourites, such as Shepherd's Pie, Toad in the Hole, Sweet and Sour Pork, Chicken Curry, Lasagne and Poached Salmon are here, plus some exciting new contemporary recipes, including Nutty Pork Meatballs, Fish Kebabs with Mango Salsa, and even Sweet Orange and Chocolate Pizza.
- Author BiographyNorma Miller is the author of The Halogen Oven Cookbook, The Juicing Secret and co-author with Annette Yates of Slow Cooking: Best New Recipes, and the Fresh & Fast series: Meals from the Hob, Meals from the Oven and Meals from the Microwave.
- Author(s)Norma Miller
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/03/2017
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width191 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.