The Hand-Printed Home: 35 Stylish Projects Using Stencils, Lino Cuts, and More by Jenny McCabe (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $14.35Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to make stylish home accessories you have printed yourself with beautiful patterns, from foliage motifs to striking chevrons. Choose from 35 gorgeous projects by designer and maker Jenny McCabe, which range from stylish pillows to curtains and bedsheets, to tea towels and other practical designs that will be endlessly useful. Try making a simple set of napkins, with a gorgeous leaf pattern, or a cheerful table runner in a colourful dotted design, created using potato circles. The roller blind has a cool bird design, while the elegant curtains, covered in a delicate vine pattern, will make your living room look chic and contemporary. If you've never handprinted before, the comprehensive techniques section will teach you all you need to kw, including how to use a variety of printing methods. Plus, the sewing kw-how section will guide beginners, as well as provide a handy reference for experienced stitchers. Each project comes with beautifully illustrated step-by-step instructions, and you are certain to find a design that you will love to make for your home, or as the perfect gift for friends and family.
- Author BiographyJenny McCabe is a designer and maker. A fine art graduate, she worked as a community artist, facilitating creativity in others within schools, hospitals and theatres, before getting back to making her own pieces. She is self-taught in screen-printing and now designs, makes, and sells screen-printed textile home wares and accessories via her own company, Coo & Co. Her first book, Handprint and Make Your Own Bags, was published by CICO in Spring 2013.
- Author(s)Jenny McCabe
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 x col photographs
- Weight532 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.