All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook for Leaders contains 24 lessons for extraordinary leadership. 'What makes a great leader?' Thousands of workers in both North America and Europe were asked that one simple question. Their top responses are compiled in The Handbook for Leaders . This precise, -nsense rulebook lists the 24 competencies and guidelines identified time and again as essential for becoming an effective and extraordinary leader, including: focus on results; cultivate interpersonal skills; lead organizational change; learn from mistakes; develop your people; be open to new ideas; take initiative; build strengths; fix fatal flaws; take a n-linear approach; and, be accountable.The ability to lead is far more than just a natural gift. Study after study shows that leadership is a concrete and learnable skill, one that can be acquired and honed by studying and applying specific proficiencies, attitudes, and habits. Let The Handbook for Leaders introduce you to the requirements for effective leadership, then provide you with a systematic program for attaining, developing, and implementing those skills. John H. (Jack) Zenger, D.B.A., is executive vice president and a director of Provant, Inc. , and the author or coauthor of a number of books on the drivers and principles of leadership, including The Extraordinary Leader and Results-Based Leadership . Joe Folkman, Ph.D., is managing director of Novations Group, Inc., and the author of Turning Feedback Into Change , Making Feedback Work , and Employee Surveys That Make a Difference .
- Author BiographyJack Zenger is Executive Vice President and a director of Provant, Inc., now the largest performance skills improvement company in the world.
- Author(s)Jack Zenger,Joseph Folkman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight113 g
- Width147 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.