All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a vital need for advisors who can help students evaluate the academic and occupational information they need to make timely career decisions. A must have for academic advisors seeking to enhance their career-advising capabilities, The Handbook of Career Advising integrates academic advising into career advising so advisors are better equipped to help students understand themselves, consider their life goals, and choose the appropriate academic course of action that will enable them to meet their professional aspirations.
- Author BiographyKenneth F. Hughey is professor and chair of the Department of Special Education, Counseling, and Student Affairs at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas. Dorothy Burton Nelson directs the Center for Student Excellence at Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, Louisiana. Joanne K. Damminger is director of Student Transition and Leadership Programs at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey. Betsy McCalla-Wriggins is director emeritus of the Career and Academic Planning Center at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Betsy McCalla-Wriggins,Dorothy Nelson,Joanne K. Damminger,Kenneth F. Hughey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width177 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.