All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionTo thrive in today's booming energy trading market you need cutting-edge kwledge of the latest energy trading strategies, backed up by rigorous testing and practical application Unique in its practical approach, The Handbook of Energy Trading is your definitive guide. It provides a valuable insight into the latest strategies for trading energy-all tried and tested in maintaining a competitive advantage-illustrated with up-to-the-minute case studies from the energy sector. The handbook takes you through the key aspects of energy trading, from operational strategies and mathematical methods to practical techniques, with advice on structuring your energy trading business to optimise success in the energy market. * A unique integrated market approach by authors who combine academic theory with vast professional and practical experience * Guidance on the types of energy trading strategies and instruments and how they should be used Soaring prices and increasingly complex global markets have created an explosion in the need for robust technical kwledge in the field of energy trading, derivatives, and risk management. The Handbook of Energy Trading is essential reading for all energy trading professionals, energy traders, and risk managers, and in fact anyone who has ever asked: 'what is energy trading?'
- Author BiographyStefano Fiorenzani is a recognized expert in Energy Trading & Risk Management. He completed his career in top European energy companies and financial institutions. He has published several scientific and business articles and three books on advanced methods in the Energy Finance area, and lectures in Masters and Postgraduate courses in various European universities. Stefano is founder and director of Aleph, a consulting firm specialized in the area of Energy Trading, Portfolio Optimization and Risk Management. He holds a degree in Economic Science from the University of Florence, a Master of Science in Financial Economics from the University of Wales in Cardiff and a PhD in Mathematical Finance from the University of Brescia. Enrico Edoli is a quantitative analyst and a PhD student. He started his career in 2009 focusing on energy markets. Enrico has a degree in Mathematics from the University of Padua and is writing his PhD thesis at the same faculty focusing on quantitative topics related to energy markets. Samuele Ravelli currently works in the Structuring-Origination department of Eon Energy Trading (Germany). Formerly, he worked as structured trader for EGL (Italy). Samuele holds a Master of Science in Quantitative Finance from Bocconi University of Milan.
- Author(s)Enrico Edoli,Samuele Ravelli,Stefano Fiorenzani
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.