All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of European Intellectual Property Management shows companies how to put IP at the heart of their strategy and create value from their patents, trade marks, designs, copyrights and kwledge bases. It also offers practical advice to business support organizations seeking to promote their services to executives and entrepreneurs who may be concerned about IP issues and are unsure of where to turn for guidance. Drawing on a wide range of expertise, the Handbook is a practical and easy-to-follow guide. It reveals how IP contributes to improved competitive performance and to greater value on the balance sheet, and also offers a template of 'best practice' in IP management. It explains clearly the multitude of legal rights and processes involved and takes managers through the cycle of IP: how to create IP; how to secure and protect it; how to use yours or someone else's; and, how to manage IP most profitably.
- Author BiographyAdam Jolly is a business writer and editor specializing in the management of growth, innovation, technology and risk. He is Consultant Editor on several Kogan Page titles, including The Growing Business Handbook and From Idea to Profit. The European Patent Office is a leading champion of IP rights. It receives 180,000 patent, copyright, design rights and trademark applications annually. EPO actively promotes the potential of IP as a means of stimulating innovation and enhancing the international competitiveness of European business.
- Author(s)Adam Jolly
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/03/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1147 g
- Width170 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.