All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential handbook by a leading fly dresser, widely ackwledged as a classic work on the subject Traditional and modern materials are blended with advanced techniques in this guide that explains how to create flies to suit the fishing environment. It covers choices of equipment and materials, essential preparatory techniques, and in-depth instruction for tying tails, ribbing, hackles, and wings. Superb step-by-step color photography show each operation from a position behind the tyer's hand.
- Author BiographyPeter Gathercole is the author of The Fly-Tying Bible and Fly Tying for Beginners.
- Author(s)Peter Gathercole
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2002
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note549 colour photographs, 27 line drawings
- Weight644 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.