All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a broad perspective on issues relating to the sourcing of systems and business processes in a national and global context, examining the client's and the vendor's involvement in sourcing relationships by putting the emphasis on the capabilities that each side should develop as a result of their interactions with each other.
- Author BiographyILAN OSHRI is an Associate Professor of Strategic Management, Rotterdam School of Management Erasmus, the Netherlands. He holds a PhD in Strategic Management and Technological Innovations from Warwick Business School, UK. His main research interest lies in the area of learning, knowledge management and innovation in global teams. His work has been widely published in books and journals (www.ilanoshri.com). JULIA KOTLARSKY is Associate Professor of Information Systems, Information Systems and Management Group, Warwick Business School, UK. She holds a PhD in Information Systems and Management from Rotterdam School of Management Erasmus, the Netherlands. Her research interests revolve around managing knowledge, social and technical aspects of globally distributed software development teams, and IT outsourcing. Kotlarsky has written on this subject and her work has been widely published in books and journals (www.juliakotlarsky.com). LESLIE WILLCOCKS is Professor of Technology Work and Globalization and Director of the Outsourcing Unit at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He has co-authored 29 books and over 150 refereed journal papers on the management of information and communications technologies, and their impact on organizations. He is Editor of the Journal of Information Technology and is internationally recognized for his academic research and his advisory work for major corporations and government agencies.
- Author(s)Ilan Oshri,Julia Kotlarsky,Leslie P. Willcocks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date08/11/2013
- Content Notebiography
- Weight577 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.