All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionRecognition that people provide the only competitive edge amkes planning the provision of future manpower vital to senior managers and humna resource professionals. This highly practical book examines the implications for organizations of rapid business change and an evolving inventory of people. The Handbook of Human Resource Planning presents a systematic approach for: aeo determining the requirements of the business aeo analysing the flows and current skills of existing employees aeo formulating strategies to acquire and develop skills for tomorrow from new and existing staff The author show how an awareness of the scale and implications of changing requirements enable realistic and flexible strategies to be developed for the most effective and powerful use of human resources.
- Author BiographyGordon McBeath is Personnel Director at ASDA. Previously, he has been Personnel and Administrative Director for STC Telecommunications and subsequently Group Management Development Adviser for BAT Industries PLC.
- Author(s)Gordon McBeath
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/1992
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight478 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.