All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of International Migration gathers the best of scholarship in one volume to present a comprehensive overview of the state of immigration research in this country, bringing coherence and fresh insight into this fast growing field.'
- Author BiographyCHARLES HIRSCHMAN is professor of sociology at the University of Washington. PHILIP KASINITZ is professor of sociology at Hunter College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. JOSH DEWIND is program director of the Social Science Research Council and professor of anthropology at Hunter College of the City University of New York. CONTRIBUTORS: Charles Hirschman, Philip Kasinitz, Josh DeWind, Richard Alba, Susan B. Carter, Thomas J. Espenshade, Reynolds Farley, Walter C. Farrell Jr., Nancy Foner, Rachel M. Friedberg, Herbert J. Gans, Gary Gerstle, Nina Glick Schiller, Chandra Guinn, John Higham, Gregory A. Huber, Jennifer Hunt, James H. Johnson Jr., David E. Lopez, Douglas S. Massey, John Hull Mollenkopf, Victor Nee, Joel Perlmann, Patricia R. Pessar, David Plotke, Alejandro Portes, Rebeca Raijman, Nestor Rodriguez, Ruben G. Rumbaut, George J. Sanchez, Richard Sutch, Marta Tienda, Roger Waldinger, Min Zhou, and Aristide R. Zolberg.
- PublisherRussell Sage Foundation
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRussell Sage Foundation
- Weight1162 g
- Width198 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byCharles Hirschman,Josh DeWind,Philip Kasinitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.