The Handbook of Nanotechnology: Business, Policy, and Intellectual Property Law by John C. Miller, Ruben Serrato, Griffith Kundahl, Jose Miguel Represas-Cardenas (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $286.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first attempt to fully explore the controversial issues associated with the commercial application of natechlogy, youa ll find a thorough analysis of intellectual property and patents, financing and legal concerns, regulatory measures particularly in the field of namedicine, and environmental regulations. The authors include a set of guideposts you can follow in your due diligence of the business and legal issues pertaining to the techlogy.
- Author BiographyJOHN C. MILLER is Vice President of Intellectual Property at Arrowhead Research Corporation, a publicly traded nanotech company. He is also a Managing Editor of Nanotechnology Law & Business and has authored several articles on legal and policy issues in biotechnology and nanotechnology. Miller is a member of the California Bar and federal courts in the Northern District of California. He graduated Order of the Coif from Stanford Law School. RUBEN SERRATO is a member of the research and development group at Canon U.S.A. He is Canon's Venture Capital representative in NGEN Partners and has helped to conceive and launch Canon's first U.S. nanotechnology venture, Canon U.S. Life Sciences. Serrato's background includes extensive strategy and finance work for Lehman Brothers and Liberty Media. He graduated with degrees in economics and political science from Stanford University and he is currently completing his masters there. JOSE MIGUEL REPRESAS--CARDENAS is the recipient of a Department Fellowship from the Department of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University, where he is a graduate student (currently on leave). He received a BSc in mechanical and electrical engineering from the Monterrey Institute of Technology in Monterrey, Mexico. GRIFFITH A. KUNDAHL serves as General Counsel and Vice President of the NanoBusiness Alliance and has served as a member of the Colorado Technology Alliance Nanotechnology Council. He is a founder and advisor to the Colorado Nanotechnology Initiative and an Associate Editor of Nanotechnology Law & Business. Kundahl is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania (BA), the University of Alabama (MA), and the University of Denver College of Law (JD). Currently, he practices law in Colorado.
- Author(s)Griffith Kundahl,John C. Miller,Jose Miguel Represas-Cardenas,Ruben Serrato
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2004
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.