All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the principal qualitative methods and applies them to psychological problems. It is designed for use in psychology and also other branches of social science. The books main aim is to increase people's confidence to use qualitative methods in their own research.
- Author BiographyThe editor Professor John Richardson is Head of the Department of Human Sciences, Brunel University, UK, and a Fellow of the British Psychological Society. The contributing authors come form a wide range of disciplines and were chosen for their expertise and direct experience of qualitative methods.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/1996
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width161 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn Richardson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.