All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionTHE HANDBOOK TO HANDLING HIS LORDSHIPSUZANNE ENOCHEmily Portsman has a secret, and three years ago she decided the best way to keep it would be to work at the Tantalus Club, a torious gaming establishment for gentlemen. It's t the sort of work a beautiful, well-bred governess would ever consider-unless she's hiding from her past and a man who wants to destroy her present... Nate Stokes, Earl of Westfall, is a supremely accomplished former spy more at home on London's seedy streets than in any glittery ballroom. His peers kw him only as a bookish fellow who can find anything-or anyone. When the Marquis of Ebberling hires him to find a murderess, Nate's search leads him to the Tantalus Club and Emily Portsman. In a game where one is who they seem and when every conversation is a deadly dance of trust and desire, the only thing Nate kws for sure is that once he gets Emily in his arms, he will never let go...
- Author BiographyA native and current resident of Southern California, Suzanne Enoch loves movies almost as much as she loves books, with a special place in her heart for anything Star Wars. She has written more than thirty Regency novels and historical romances, which are regularly found on the New York Times bestseller list. When she is not busily working on her next book, Suzanne likes to contemplate interesting phenomena, like how the three guppies in her aquarium became 161 guppies in five months.
- Author(s)Suzanne Enoch
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Weight163 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.