All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBright, spirited Shona Murray from Edinburgh's Dean Village has found her niche in a city florist's, where she excels and is content - until, suddenly, she must make decisions that will change everything. Fraser Kyle, the owner of the florist's, proposes marriage. Should she accept, or renew her love for Mark Lindsay, the doctor from the orphanage who first showed Shona the Handkerchief Tree that inspired her? Or will newly arrived Brett Webster steal her heart? Shona must find true courage to kw where her happiness lies.
- Author BiographyBest-selling author Anne Douglas has now made her home in Edinburgh, a city she has known for many years. She very much enjoys life in the modern capital, and finds its ever-present history fascinating.
- Author(s)Anne Douglas
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Paperbacks Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Weight290 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.