All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarly civilisations, Native Americans, the English colonies, slavery, the American Revolution, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights began the journey and laid the foundation for the United States of today. The Handy American History Answer Book takes a walk through the ecomic, political and social forces, as well as the military conflicts that created, changed and built the United States. It explains the impact of the biggest events, the wars, the presidents, lesser-kwn personalities and figures, sports, music and much more.
- Author Biography<b>David Hudson, Jr., JD</b> is the author or co-author of over three dozen books, including <i>The Handy History Answer Book</i>, <i>The Handy Law Answer Book</i>, and <i>The Handy Supreme Court Answer Book</i>, all from Visible Ink Press, as well as <i>The Rehnquist Court: Understanding Its Impact and Legacy</i> (Praeger), and (as co-editor with John Vile and David Schultz) <i>The Encyclopedia of the First Amendment</i> (CQ Press). He works as a senior law clerk at the Tennessee Supreme Court and teaches classes at Vanderbilt Law School and the Nashville School of Law. Hudson earned his undergraduate degree from Duke University and his law degree from Vanderbilt Law School. He lives in Nashville with his wife, Carla, who assists him greatly with her excellent research skills.
- Author(s)David L. Hudson
- PublisherVisible Ink Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCanton, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVisible Ink Press
- Content Note1
- Weight745 g
- Width182 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.