All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a vice or budding expert, there is much to consider and kw when investing: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, retirement planning, and tax strategies, just for starters. It can all be difficult andconfusing. The Handy Investing Answer Book explains, in plain English, the basics of investing. It offers simple investment strategies; investigates common pitfalls; examines concepts of compounding, portfolios and diversification; traces the history of investing; and offers much more to help everyone make wise decisions.
- Author Biography<b>Paul A. Tucci</b> is a researcher and author of <i>The Handy Geography Answer Book</i> (2008), <i>The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book</i> (2011), and numerous articles regarding the information industry. He has guest lectured in management, marketing, and business strategy at various universities, including New York University, Northwestern University, INSEAD, University of Michigan, and Oakland University. An amateur investor for over 30 years, and a former global information and publishing manager, he is also a business owner and partner of an innovative IT services and software development firm, consultant to and investor in small private equity funded businesses, and member of the board of directors of the Rislov Foundation, a charitable foundation dedicated to providing funding for classical music education. He resides in Birmingham, Michigan.
- Author(s)Paul A. Tucci
- PublisherVisible Ink Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCanton, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVisible Ink Press
- Content Note120 illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width181 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.