All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionEvery rose on that bush in the garden had its own story. Each rose was convinced that it was the happiest one, and it is faith that makes us happy. From Which was the Happiest?, a story by Hans Christian Andersen The well-loved stories of the 19th Century Danish author, Hans Christian Andersen, remain popular among children from around the world and continue to inspire other works of fiction. This tale, The Happiest Doll of All, is inspired by one of the celebrated author's hidden literary gems, Which was the Happiest? which was first published in 1868 and subsequently translated into 16 languages. With this book, I wish to present the timeless lesson of Andersen's tale in a manner sensitive to the minds and hearts of today's young readers. As the story of each doll gently unfolds, the reader is brought closer to an understanding that each one can find happiness-in one's own way, in one's own time, and in a way that best suits one's individual personality. Ultimately, it is the belief that one can be happy that makes one happy, for happiness is something that only the individual can choose for oneself.
- Author BiographyThe author is a former preschool teacher, tutor, art instructor, and a sometimes graphic designer and web applications developer. Her other published works include poetry, short fiction and illustrations.
- Author(s)Maria Therese Nicole Tinio Marbella
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maria Therese Nicole Tinio Marbella
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.