All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoppa Neutri is a philosopher of movement, a vernacular Buddhist, a San Francisco bohemian, a polymath, a pauper, a football strategist for the Red Mesa Redskins of the Navajo Nation, and a mariner who built a raft from materials he found on the streets of New York and sailed across the North Atlantic. And he is possibly the happiest man in the world. This is a rare and compelling book in which nearly every page contains an implausible, outrageous and exhilarating adventure.
- Author BiographyAlec Wilkinson has been a writer at The New Yorker since 1980. Before that he was a policeman in Wellfleet, Massachusetts, and before that he was a rock and roll musician. He lives with his wife and son in New York City.
- Author(s)Alec Wilkinson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight320 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.