All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopular myths about happiness directly contribute to our epidemic of stress, anxiety and depression - and sojme popular remedies are making it even worse! In his original bestselling self-help book, Dr Russ Harris revealed how millions of people are unwittingly caught in 'The Happiness Trap'. He then provided an effective means to escape: ACT (or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) based on the principles of mindfulness. Now, in The Happiness Trap Pocketbook, Dr Harris joins forces with acclaimed illustrator and self-help author, Bev Aislett, to produce this illustrated, engaging and genuinely helpful guide to breaking free of 'the happiness trap' and finding a true sense of wellbeing.
- Author BiographyRuss Harris (Author) Dr Russ Harris was born in Liverpool, England. After graduating in medicine from the University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, he emigrated to Australia. As a family doctor, he became increasingly interested in the psychological aspects of medical illness (and increasingly less interested in writing prescriptions). In his eclectic career, he has been a stand-up comedian, sex therapist, filmmaker, novelist, and workshop presenter. He now practices as a psychological health physician in Melbourne.
- Author(s)Bev Aisbett,Dr. Russ Harris
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight172 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.