All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.36Trending at AU $12.67
- AU $12.40Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $19.52
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a modest story about caring for others, even if they're fish. Claude senses why the fish are unhappy even though they live in a majestic aquarium. So, he recalls what he does when he feels unhappy - and that is to do things for others. Such simple actions can often make the biggest difference!
- Author BiographyAlison Giles was born in Sydney and raised in Sydney, Rainbow Beach, Mon Repos, Yeppoon and Ulladulla. She hasn't stopped moving and has travelled widely within Australia and Overseas. Her writing reflects these travel experiences. Alison Giles has worked as a secondary and primary teacher, a teacher-librarian and an ESL specialist. Her first children's book was short-listed for the Western Australian Premier's Book Award. That story is now in most school libraries and is on the University textbook list for Aboriginal studies.
- Author(s)Alison Giles
- PublisherClick-Cloud Publishing
- Date of Publication28/12/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintClick-Cloud Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.